You can use the estimator in the dashboard to roughly estimate the necessary credits per day, but note that it can give precise results only in standard cases.
If you need an better estimate contact us or read through the following steps:
- one Routing API request costs 1 credit. Every 10 via-points cost 1 more credit. E.g. 11 via-points cost 2 credits, 21 via-points costs 3 credits and so on. And if you specify
optimize=truethe credits will be multiplied by 10 i.e. one requests costs 10 credits for 1 to 10 locations, 20 credits for 11 to 20 locations and so on. Changing the parameter
algorithmcosts additionally 2 credits, i.e. calculating the alternative route between two points costs 1+2=3 credits.
- one Geocoding API request for the providers
gisgraphycosts 0.3 credits. For the providers
opencagedatait costs 0.9 credits. This might change in the future if the external providers change their pricing.
- the costs for one Route Optimization API request depends on the number of vehicles and unique locations and is calculated as
vehicles * locationsand is at least 10 credits. For custom packages a location independent credit calculation can be arranged. Please note that GET requests to fetch the solution have a tiny cost of 0.05 credits per request to reduce heavy polling.
- the costs of one Map Matching API request costs certain credits calculated by the formula
input_locations / 100but at least 1 credit.
- the costs of one Matrix API request are calculated as follows: If either the number of
originsor the number of
destinationsis less than 20, it costs
origins * destinations / 2credits. For bigger matrices we use a more favourable formular:
MAX_OF(origins, destinations) * 10. In both cases at least 1 credit is charged. For example, if you have 2 origins and 10 destinations,
2 * 10 / 2 = 10credits will be charged. If you have 30 origins and 40 destinations, the required credits amount to
40 * 10 = 400. If you have one-to-N matrices like 1-to-100, then always the
- the costs for one Isochrone API request is 5 credits for every minute it explores and at least 10 credits. E.g. if you set the
time_limitto 20 minutes then this request will cost